financial support for female founders
Saxony supports women after their start-up with the support for founders’ premiums if there are “special obstacles to founding”. In this way, you receive partial financing of your living expenses or the costs for social security. In addition, a child bonus is possible. This is intended to make it easier for you to balance entrepreneurial activity and family. And this is what you get
- 1,320 euros for your living expenses in each of the first six months, as well as 300 euros each for social security contributions, if applicable (the allowance for social security contributions is also possible for an additional nine months)
- 140 EUR child bonus per month, provided that at least one child requiring care lives in your household.
Foundations are not supported if you work more than 20 hours per week as a sideline during the grant period.
You must meet these requirements for funding for founders:
- You are of age and female
- Your start-up project will be located in the Free State of Saxony.
- Your business must not have been founded at the time of approval, with the exception of a transfer from sideline business to main business.
- Knowledge and skills for the foundation as well as for the operation of a business with regard to expertise and business management.
- You do not receive any benefits according to SGB II or SGB III, especially start-up allowance as well as start-up subsidy, are to be claimed with priority. Recipients of unemployment benefit I or unemployment benefit II (“Hartz IV”) must therefore submit confirmation from the relevant job center or employment agency that they are not entitled to a start-up grant or start-up allowance.
- You have never received the Founder’s Premium via this funding guideline before
IMPORTANT: No insolvency proceedings may have been filed or opened with regard to your assets. And you must not have submitted a statement of assets. Otherwise, you will unfortunately not be able to use this funding.
Students and employees of universities, universities of cooperative education and research institutions are also not eligible for funding if they receive benefits to secure their livelihood as part of the funding for start-ups from universities and research institutions.
In addition to the application itself, you will also need the following documents:
- Company concept (business plan with economic key figures of the company to be founded)
- Curriculum vitae
- A positive statement from an expert body as proof of the company’s viability (expert bodies here are the chambers of industry and commerce, chambers of handicrafts, professional chambers, trade associations and credit institutes)
In order to receive this funding for female founders, you must proceed as follows:
- Compile curriculum vitae, references
- Create concept or business & financial planning
- Obtain negative decision from employment agency or job center
- Submit application completely electronically, SAB-funding module [external Page, DE].
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please contact us.
Working with Karsten has brought me and my business idea forward enormously in a very short time. Our exchange was entertaining and focused at the same time. He was also able to make topics tangible to me that were not on my radar before. All in all, I would not have thought that I would ever enjoy creating a financial plan 😉 Thank you Karsten!
Source: Ulrike (google)